Re: 2005 Dakota Spy Shots

From: Jayson Woodruff (woodrufj@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 16:44:39 EDT

Hey, look at that ;).

Are the bed was higher? I can't make out fender flares, or absence ther
of. Almost looks like they're on the front but not the back. The two
different mirrors looks exactly like to of the options availible now.

The club cab has a ribbed roof like the current QC. I don't like that
look, but that's just me. Other than that the top half looks the same.
  Especially the trailing edge of the QC's Cab.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota