Re: Warning - Someone on or near the list has an email worm!

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 20:14:48 EDT

Thanks for the heads-up, Andy.
"Bad ju-ju?"... ;)

--
-Jon
jonsdak@midmaine.com
http://jonsdakota.tripod.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.25 axle, "BackRack"
Headache Rack,  Dodge Motorsports decals, steering wheel cover, and front
license plate, diamond-plate bedrail covers, Lund VentVisors, Lund
BugShield, Jensen MP-3310 CD/MP3 Receiver, Pioneer TS-G1347's in front,
TS-A5713's in rear, Bulldog RS-82 Remote Starter

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=klez+immunity&btnG=Google+Search