legs 3 and 4

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 02:07:00 EDT

I'm home safe and sound. the final pull to Stevens Point was once
again uneventful, and I saw a few more H2s, and quite a few 'sconnie
cops - more than I saw in any other state, even ohio.

most importantly, I set a new mileage record: I got 17 on the way from
Stevens Point back to here. I haven't done the math on the rest of the
trip yet, but individual tanks ranged from 10.5 to 11.5.

I'll catch up on the lots of list traffic I missed later, so I might be
dredging topics for a bit. I'll update the meet report with the
happenings of the days in between sometime later, too....

in the mean time, seeya.

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
Apple Campus Rep  -  ClassTech Consultant  -  Printer Tech