BFG A/T Probs And Venting About It

From: Olznut@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 02:15:53 EDT

I was rotating the tires this weekend and noticed that one of them is out of
round, you know, one part had tread and the other was almost bald. Which would
explain my little shimmy at freeway speed. Man, I'm pissed. These things were
too much money for something like this to happen. First, it was that they
ain't gonna last long (35-40k TOPS), but I never thought that they would do this.
Shades of Firestone. I can't wait until I get my Dueler Revo's.

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca '01 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+ 4.7L 4x4 "Silver
Streak" '66 Olds F-85 330 V-8, Intense Blue "Project Olds" Will Be Finished
Sometime This Millenium!!