Re: Trailer Harness

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 08:58:52 EDT

Jon,

I picked up a plug in wiring harness from Wal-mart recently. Haven't had the
chance to hook it up. From what I've seen in the kit it connects into the
existing plugs that are on the factory harness. Comes with everything that
you will need to attach it. So the directions say. I don't see where any
special tools will be needed from what I have read in the directions.

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8