RE: Attn: Barry O re: shock research

From: Gabriel A. Couriel (gcouriel@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 14:11:07 EDT

they are definitely not too stiff on the dakota's. this truck rides better
than new. the ride is smooth as silk on the roads (don't feel unnecessary
bumps, even the speed kind), but are firm as can be on the turns (i've been
taking on-ramps about 5-10 mph faster than before (about 45 now), with
little body roll (compared to the originals). these are probably the best
thing i've upgraded on my truck's suspension.

Gabe Couriel