Re: W32.Blaster.Worm

From: KenCo (ken@kencofish.com)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 15:52:02 EDT

"Jeffery B. Denning" wrote:

> Just want to confirm something ... Is there an update needed for Windows 98 users? I've looked
> and everything I've seen discusses updates for later versions.
>
> (Sorry for the continued OT)

Affected Software:

            Microsoft Windows NT® 4.0
            Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Terminal Services Edition
            Microsoft Windows 2000
            Microsoft Windows XP
            Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003

       Not Affected Software:

            Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition

hmm,doesnt cover 98???

get the latest service pack for your system

MS website w/ downloads
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/security/bulletin/MS03-026.asp

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the sending of this contaminant free message We do concede that a signicant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced ;)