Re: W32.Blaster.Worm

From: Droo (03dakotacc4.7_4x4@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 12 2003 - 20:13:45 EDT

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 18:57:40 -0400, andy levy <andy-dml@levyclan.us> wrote:

> Droo wrote:
>
>> Everytime I go to windows update, it says there are none avail. Been
>> like that for a long time. I run win2k server. So Norton doesn't run on
>> it. I do have a firewall, but is there any other way I can tell if I'm
>> infected?
>
> Something's wrong then. If you haven't seen an update for a couple
> weeks, you're missing updates. Is this a computer at work? They may be
> patching you remotely overnight or otherwise without your knowledge.

Personally pc. I havn't seen a patch in at least a year.

--
-Droo
 Email: 03dakotaCC4.7_4x4@comcast.net

http://www.granroyal.org/dakota

2003 Dakota Club Cab 4x4, V8 4.7L, Manual Transmission Rhino Liner Alpine CDA-9807 CD/MP3/WMA Player Apline SPS-!70A 6 1/2" Speakers Alpine XM Tuner / MTX Thunder 311D Amplifier Sony P5 8" Subwoofer / Q-custom Enclosure / Business Consoile