Re: Moving sale (free tonneau!)

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 11:59:17 EDT

Chryguy said:

> Put me on the list for your covers...

It looks like Jon and Chad posted before you did, so I'll have to go with
"first come first serve" if either of those guys decide they want it.
I'll check the archives to see which one actually posted first, as my
client says both messages arrived at the same time.

As for the second cover that I'm still using... I thought about it some
more, and I think it's nice to have a cover there to keep stuff from
blowing out, if I ever put anything light back there. I have a locking
storage box now, so the cover isn't strictly necessary, and it is a pain
when I want to use the bed.

Unfortunately (for you) I feel like I probably wouldn't want to sell it
for much less than about $100 or so. You could probably almost get a new
cover for that much (although I paid $200 for the Cover Craft, it's not a
cheap cover). If I did sell it, I'd probably want a Can-Back, and they're
pretty expensive. Of course, everything is for sale at the right price if
you really want it :-), but my friendly advice is that you might be better
off looking elsewhere.

--
Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario

Didn't you read the disclaimer? http://www.they.com/disclaimer