Re: Man, What Next??

From: andy levy (andy-dml@levyclan.us)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 12:26:12 EDT

Bill Pitz wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Aug 2003 23:02:05 -0400, Olznut@aol.com wrote:
>
>>I was in Pep Boys today, and I couldn't believe my eyes. You've all seen
>>those wheels that spin when the car is stopped, right?? Well, now you can get
>>HUBCAPS that do the same thing. Oh man, I can see it now.
>

> Isn't that great Ed?!?!! Now this stupid idea is accessible even to
> those who can't afford fancy wheels!

When we all went out to Advance Auto Parts on Frday of BBQ weekend, I
saw something just as stupid (anyone there will back me up). Wheel
covers that extend past the rim and cover part of your sidewall to make
it *look like* you have bigger rims and lower-profile tires. "Makes
your 14" rim look like a 16" rim!" screamed the package. For a minute I
thought I was reading my junk email :)