Re: do I need regulator with Holley fuel pump?

From: B1LLYW@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 13:57:14 EDT

In a message dated 8/13/2003 1:55:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Pukeloser@aol.com writes:

> Hey all,
>
> I'm finally about to get around to installing the Holley fuel pump on my 95
> 390 stroker and was wondering if I am going to need a pressure regulator
> since
> the holley puts out twice the pressure of the stockl pump. If so can anyone
> recommend a good one and is it hard to install?
>
> John S

I'm using the following setup on the 408 in my '95 John - based on Bernd's
advice. Holley pump with the stock regulator. It will keep my fuel system at
the stock fuel pressure but with better volume. You can add an aftermarket
regulator i.e. aeromotive, etc but I don't think you'll need it with your setup.

BTW, I'd appreciate any details you can provide on the actual install since
we both have '95's.

Bill White - http://www.bionicdodge.com

'03 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi Off-Road
'95 Dakota CC 4x2 - under construction