Re: Did my first compression test today!!!

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 02:50:59 EDT

Well, that was the confusing part.... i must have been high on crack when I
looked and saw a rod poking out of the oil pan, or I thought I saw something
that wasn't. I am not sure what was the cause, but the shop fixed whatever
it was....and didnt have to replace the block. I got the truck back last
week, and she's running like a champ.

I'm at the point beyond confusion....I'm just taking it day by day. :)

--
Gary Hedlin
President

Gary's Wisdom- #216

-Don't Blame Me....I Voted for Nader!!! "Kyle Vanditmars" <kylevan@telus.net> wrote in message news:bhfac5$7km$1@bent.twistedbits.net... > > Gary Hedlin wrote: > > > > According to bernd I'm looking pretty good since all the cylinders are > > within 10% of eachother. For the half an hour of work I think this is a > > good way of telling if I still have life in my engine... especially with > > 163,000 miles :) > > I thought your engine grenaded...? >