Re: Re: Man, What Next??

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 09:26:34 EDT

<Tcanzano@aol.com> wrote in message
news:72E4B496.512584FF.0081B182@aol.com...

> > C'mon! Sawzall convertables are the sh1t!
>
> Don't laugh. I have an old, trusty but well beaten and worn '87 Charger
that I have thought about using the Sawzall to make into a >small truck (aka
Rampage/Scamp)! But then reality sets in and..... the wrath of the wife
comes to mind

Oh, believe me I'm not laughing. I'm a sawzall owner and actually did cut
the roof off of a car with it. My first car was an 86 dodge 600, (turbo
car) and after someone slammed into me and forced me to buy a new car, we
cut the roof off for the trip to the junkyard. It was pretty sweet, but
upin arriving we noticed that the body of the car had sort of a "smile" to
it.... oops!

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L