Re: Re: Possible virus/worm sender?

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 11:39:05 EDT

It happens, Mike.......

I was on the list about 10 months last year when my Compaq was infected with
the Damn KLEZ virus.......

I didn't realize it 'till someone on the list tracked it back and notified
me....

Who ever creates these things has too much time on there hands and must like
causing others problems.......

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport RC, 4X4, 3.9
Street ,Strip, and Show