blower control vaccum line

From: bvenis@cox.net
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 13:55:05 EDT

i recently pulled and reinstalled my motor and had one vaccum line left and couldnt figure out where it went.
after i started it up to leave, the fan only blows through the defroster vents and wont change when i push the buttons, so im guessing that is where this vaccum line goes, but i cant find the port to put it in.
does anyone know where the port is? its a 94 v6 with ac.
according to the vaccum diagram in my chiltons, this line goes from the manifold to the cruise, climate controls, and 4wd axle if equiped.
got the cruise, no 4wd, but i am just lost on the climate controls.
direct replies are better for me as i am on digest mode and cant check my mail very often.
thanks for the help.

brent