big thumbs up for APS Prescision!

From: Brian Tong (thedude807@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Aug 15 2003 - 19:39:01 EDT

Sorry if this is a repost, my internet worked intermittently.

this used to be "HELP! Lost part of valve body". Well, I found a
replacement piece at a local tranny shop and finally got my TransGo kit, and
APS TV valve, Accumulator, and Pressure regulator valve in my 46re. For
those who know, you'll agree, and for those who don't....WOW what a
difference! Shifts are much firmer and match the power band of the motor
much better. If you're considering this mod...just go do it. WIth the
Mopar PCM, it shifts around 5100 RPM.

Also, BIG thanks to Wayne at APS for answering my endless barage (sp?) of
questions.

For all their help, here's a shameless plug. APS rocks.

Brian
'99 CC 4x4 5.2L