Re: Message from TonyC to NY area guys

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 11:35:58 EDT

Hey all.

Back in town after a 3200+ mile round trip. Left St Pete FL for Cecil MD
for the Dakota R/T National meet. I got to run some on Friday night TnT.
Best was a 12.18 @ 111.71. Bottles were a little weak, and the slicks were
brand new. Saturday was a rain out. So I had to get some racing in and
decided to run the Sunday auto cross event. I took second in the Modified
(non-stock suspension) RC class. I certainly can't complain as I was
running with my drag race suspension. No sways, 2" block in the rear. Boy
was THAT fun. I did pretty good for using the point and stab method of
driving. heheh Point it, and mash the throttle.

I did make the Wed TnT at Lebanon valley. With the same weak bottles, I ran
a 12.607 @ 107+. Got yelled at to cap the exhaust hehehe. I said look at
the tag, and please notice that this is not my LOCAL track ;-)

Anyway, sorry I didn''t get to meet the guys that are local to there. I
know it was short notice.

TonyC