RE: 4x4 Performance grocery list... (Bernd?)

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 06:56:58 EDT

In order as you listed:

- No...offroading normally requires lower RPM's. Stick with the stock
pulley's to keep everything running up to par.
- Yes
- Yes
- Yes
- No (Again, lower RPM's for traversing rocks, holes, etc....unless
you're "mudding")
- Yes
- Your call on that one - I'd say stick with just a 50mm TB
- Yes
- Yes

If you look at most of the street/offroad engines built up out there,
they are built for bottom-end TQ, not top end. The ones with engines
setup for top-end are usually running high-speed offroad or mudding
(rpm's need to be kept up).

Everything else you already have is fine.

- Bernd