Re: Re: Clean oil changes?

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 15:01:05 EDT

Andy,
That's exactly what I had to do. Don't loosen it too much the filter wrench,
just enough to turn it by hand. You're right on the mark. You do have to
squeeze the bottle and turn the filter through it. You should be able to
slide the bottle all the way up past the edge of the filter so you won't
have to worry about anything spilling out. Good luck. I just changed my oil
this weekend and didn't have a 2liter bottle handy, boy I wish I had one
handy. It has to be a 2liter, the 32oz gaterade bottle won't fit through the
hole in the plastic guard.
Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8
currently drying out the pasenger side of the muddy water