Re: Front Wheel Hub..harbor freight

From: james.zito@ps.ge.com
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 17:00:03 EDT

>From Barry and Andy:

I have one Opening Tuesday directly between my home and my work, so I'll
have to drive past it twice a day... nooo, this can't be good...

ACTUALLY it can end VERY WELL!!

I was working in Tucson and they had one there, the fact that the store was
there allowed me to actually look at the goods before purchasing them. I
looked at a few things that I thought I wanted and realized immediately that
there was no way in HELL I'd allow such cheap poorly made Chinese
JUNQUE...no wait that is being unkind to all the other useful JUNQUE in the
world....EXCREMENT into my house/barn/possession. Of course on the other
hand there was stuff there that looked and WAS a whole lot better than the
catalog made it appear.

I wish some of the cheap tool houses would open near me, that way I could
buy without fear of wasting $$$.

Jim
sorry if I'm a little behind just got off a 4 day free drunk @ work
it was disguised as a GE field engineers conference ;-)