Dak burnt up, need parts

From: stebel@web.de
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 12:16:51 EDT

So after we had the shock, it was definetly the wiper motor, the fuse doesn´t react. We spend one week on the ibiza island. There we where at the Poker rally, what a friend of ours organized (for more information see http://www.pokerrallyibiza.com , the cougar was our boat).
We wait for the comment of the insurance company if they write the Dak dead so that we can bought the Truck from them for less. And my friend will get money from the insurance.

Does anybody has any GEN II Parts which are from the motor area? wiper motor, computer, wiring harness, wiper liquid tank, etc.. all what is made out of plastic?
Original it was a 1992 Dakota Sport 3.9l V6 Magnum.

Thanks for your help keeping the Dakotas oversea alive
Stefan

Die sicherste Form der Kommunikation: E-Mails verschluesseln, Spam-Filter,
Adressverifizierung, digitale Unterschrift: http://freemail.web.de