Re: RE: RE: injectors

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 22:46:42 EDT

Its not the fuel rails that are different its the actual electrical
connection for the injector as well as the computer looking for a different
impediance from them.

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid

>From: "Chad Evans" <hemidak@msn.com>
>To: <dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net>
>Subject: Re: DML: RE: RE: injectors
>Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 21:34:14 -0500
>

>question here.
>under the bosch #3 design injectors 24lbs navigator or the "cobra" ones.
>it states that they can be used on 88-99 on the navigator and 00-03 on the
>cobra ones.
>
>are they that better of a design and could I use them on my 5.2. if I were
>to get the fuels rails from a newer year r/t ?

<b>Get MSN 8</b> and help protect your children with advanced parental
controls. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental