Re: Factory Service Manual

From: Wayne Allewelt (wallewelt@mai-aec.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 14:47:05 EDT

Mike,

I had asked the same question a couple of months ago.
Here's the response I got.

Josh Battles wrote, "I'd personally rather have the book. That way you
don't have to print stuff
out any time you want to use it in the shop...."

Andy Levy wrote, "Its a PDF"

Rich Wisotskey wrote, "I contemplated this when I purchased my last manual.
Could have saved $50
getting the CD, but decided on the paper version. I like being able to pick
up the book to take with me. Either to the garage, in to work, up the road
to visit someone, whatever. I didn't want to be locked into needing a
computer to look something up everytime, and most likely print it out on
paper anyway.

My $.02, "I'm getting both for the hell of it, just because it would be nice
to have both, why not"

Wayne
01 QC Sport 4x4 V8