Re: '04 Calendar

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 00:16:37 EDT

jon@dakota-truck.net wrote:
> Jayson Woodruff <woodrufj@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> : So will we be having a calendar next year? If so about when will we be
> : submitting fotos?
>

> Yeah, probably wouldn't be a bad idea to start thinking about that.
> :-)
>
> Obviously I haven't set a deadline or anything yet, but anyone who
> would like to submit photos can do so at any time.

I'm going to have to review the pics from last month and see which ones
I want to submit for the Calendar for 04. There are some pretty good
pics to select from.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/