RE: injectors

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 12:38:35 EDT

Depends on the motor build. You'll want to start with your estimated HP
based on whatever config you have picked for the motor, then work from
widely accepted "best practices" with respect to injector duty cycles(max
80%) and come up with a properly sized injector.

Once that's done then you get to figure out how, or with what you properly
map the engine controller which is a whole 'nother can of worms in itself.
Remapped PCM or stand alone? Users choice.

Bob