Re: GAS PRICES going UP

From: SCalHOTROD@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 12:49:53 EDT

While passing through San Francisco on Sunday I noticed the following...

Regular Unleaded $2.49, Mid grade $2.59, Premium $2.69 for SELF SERVE. Full
service added another 60 cents to each price... $3.29 for Premium so that
little old lady doesn't have to get her hands dirty filling her Cadillac...!!!!