Re: Factory Service Manual

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 12:16:24 EDT

Well, it will all depend on if they know how to use acrobat. If they didn't
put any protection on it, then I'll be able to edit that page out.
Otherwise, I'll check with Kinko's anyway. They've done stuff like this for
me before. I usually have to explain that I bought the CD and as a result of
that, have permission for 1 hard copy to be printed from the CD. :^)

I have a couple other options I can try also. So, I'll let you all know when
I get the CD.
I ordered it from Wyckoff-chrysler-parts site. ($79)

--
Phil Batson
'00 4x4 CC 4.7L