Re: Computer hook up

From: Brian Fitchett (fitchett@chem.utah.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 19:00:13 EDT

This is just a hypothetical question..... If you knew what pins in the plug
were for couldnt you just write a program in something like LabView (to make
programming easy and have pretty graphs to see everything)?? We use LabView
nearly exclusively in our lab (duh) for controlling our lasers,
potentiostats, various electronic gizmos..... just an idea.

Brian

jon@jonsteiger.com ------.

http://www.jonsteiger.com ----'