RE: injectors

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 19:40:51 EDT

Dunno Bernd, have a hard time believing DC would have changed the injectors
between the '01 and '02 MY 5.9s You have the parts catalogs handy, how about
looking up the part numbers for the Ram and Dakota apps?

Guess I could send one of my stockers down just for yuks, but this was a
brand new unit that they tested yesterday, not a used, kicking around the
garage special.

Bob