Intake Manifold and stuff from 5.2L V8

From: Chris Reck (creck@insightbb.com)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 22:06:34 EDT

When I bought my V8 TB, the guy threw in the Intake Manifold, Injectors,
Fuel Rails and some sensors. I know there is some value in this stuff, but
who would want this? The Intake Manifold new/refurbished is around $200.

Can anyone make an offer for this? Shipping is about $50 across country.

Chris Reck
Bloomington, IL

'99 Dakota Sport + CC 4x4 V6 (Deep Amethyst)
Shaved and polished V8 TB, Autolite 3923, 7.5mm Bosch plug wires, Custom K&N
6x9 air intake,
Jet Stage 1 Chip, Rancho RSX shocks, Pioneer full audio system, BF Goodrich
32x11.5r15 T/A KO tires