Re: Attn: Chris Reck...

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 10:06:20 EDT

Heeyyy!!! I'm right between you two (geographically), don't I get to
play? Just because I've got 2 more cyl. that y'all is no reason to
discriminate against me... ;-)

>>> billday@consolidated.net 08/21/03 08:40PM >>>

Hey Chris, I was raised enar there (Clinton, IL) and maybe we should
get
together sometime and do some v6 wheeling.. I havent got any trails
built
on my 35 acres yet, but am always willing and I know of a few kewl
trails
southwest of there where of live in Martinsville, IL, about 150 miles,
from
Bloomington. Im always out on weekends hunting up newq trails with
the
wife...

Will likely be off the next couple of months from work for a voluntary
layoff(draw some unemployment and work on house deal with wife) and
will be
available then.

I used to know some kewl trails over by Kenney north of Clinton but
have
likely grown under ...

let me know..

Bill Day