Re: Billet Grilles

From: VRMan (pbatson68@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 10:37:48 EDT

I put them on my truck. The top grill is easy. They just use clips to hold
them in place.
The bumper grills are a pain. I could just barely fit my hand up behind to
put the clips on there. I would definately recommend wearing gloves for that
part.
Otherwise, it was a straight forward and easy install.

--
Phil Batson
'00 4x4 CC 4.7L