Re: Computer hook up

From: Shane Moseley (smoseley@datastar.net)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 19:19:17 EDT

I have the 1999 edition of SAE-HS3000 which contains the bulk of OBD-II
if anyone is interested. The only thing I don't have is ISO-9141-2
which describes the electrical characteristics of the connection from
the computer to the plug. Not a big problem as there are working
designs published on the internet for this relatively trivial part of
the whole OBD-II puzzle.

Think hard before you reply to this if wanting to borrow/buy my copy as
it is a very difficult read and about 250 pages...

Shane