Re: Re: Short-Throw Shifter?

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 23:06:34 EDT

I like the thinking. ;-)

I did something like that for the R/T guys, and neglected to mention it
here.

I worked with NX to make a 2bbl plate for the M1. It can be used as a
replacement to their Shark nozzle. It is a bit pricey though. I think they
want about 225-250 for it. BUT, its out there. If interested, you need to
contact "Ricky" at NX, as it doesn't have a part number assigned to it. I
think he has them made in batches of 5-10.

TonyC