RE: anyone understand mopar warrenties?

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 18:59:22 EDT

Here's the scoop:

The SRT4 will retain the factory warranty with the Stage-I upgrade kit
(not the Stage-II). There is NO warranty on the upgrade kit for the PT
Turbo. Main reason is that the SRT4's engine has an internal oiling
system (pistons and turbo oiling design) and the PT does not. Same
engine...different internals.

This is direct from Chrysler (we had to call them direct today to get
some sort of answer - Mopar Performance was of no help).

- Bernd