Re: RE: A518 Vs. 727

From: BKBridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 19:00:11 EDT

Tom,
Do what I did and put in a built 727 with a Gear Vendors Overdrive!...
$700.00 for the transmission, $2100.00 for the GVO, Installation over the
weekend... priceless....
Its not in my Dakota though... its in my Jensen. 450+hp to the rear wheels.
Ive been driving on the combo for about 3700 miles road and track with no
issues (other than continually finding a "tricker" way to install the gear
splitter button! ) 6 speeds is a wonderful thing!
Bruce
4200lb Jensen Interceptor w/GVO