Re: Daktoberfest 2003

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 00:01:58 EDT

andy levy wrote:

> The BBQ in July. I'm not trying to discourage you from coming, please
> don't get me wrong. But Daktoberfest is usually a smaller, shorter
> gathering than the BBQ and that's a lot of driving.

You raise a good point. Even a road warrior like myself, who thinks
nothing of driving 12 hours... has his limits. my trip is 800 miles
almost on the head. if I drove 75 MPH with NO stops and no traffic hold
ups (not possible) it would take me 10.6 hours to drive. Unless I can
secure 3 days off in a row - its physically impossible for me to make it.

Hey! Anyone head from Dakota at all? I was dissapointed he wasnt at the
BBQ. Havnt seen a post from him in ages. Hope all is well.

Terrible Tom

"Take me to the river, drop me in the water..." - Talking Heads

Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Dakota Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 - aka "Christine" Green/Silver '95 Jeep Cherokee, I-6 HO, Auto, 4 door, 4x4

AIM Screen name And Yahoo Messenger Name: SilverEightynine

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/