Re: Need Advice - '98 Dakota

From: Mike Burgess (mike_burgess@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 00:59:17 EDT

1) Electric fan, is the stock fan gone ??

2) Jacobs ignition coil & box
     The one I had was worthless, and died after a year, but
it was easy to swap the wires back to the stock coil in the
grocery store parking lot.

3) Intake filter - what brand Folgers ?

4) 3" exhaust = no low end troque ???

Don't see mention of porting job, or WHICH intake
manifold. Heck, if I have a dodge, I guess it has a
mopar manifold and windshield too.

Have him send me some money, I have snake oil for sale.