RE: Shocks / Spring Supports / Towing

From: Curt Coulter (curt@cjnetworking.com)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 01:46:15 EDT

> > Understood. So does the group generally have a good opinion
> of the Roadmaster
> > system? And it will keep the back end of my truck from
> squatting so much?

The RoadMaster is everything they say it is. I have been very, very
impressed with it. I tow snowmobiles, a horse trailer etc and it makes a
huge difference. A few weeks back I figure I had about 1600 lbs of patio
blocks in the back, handled it really well. It also lets me put a 350lb
Honda XR600 on a hitch hauler, like nothing is there.

/Curt
Chelsea, MI y2k QC slt+ 4.7 5spd 3.92lsd 4x4