Re: Daktoberfest 2003

From: raymond.irons@gm.com
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 07:08:02 EDT

I'm pencilling in the 24th/25th of October in on my calendar for
Daktoberfest. I'm going to try really hard to make this trip. I have to
make sure I have the funds (not only for the trip but to send along some
cash to Jason for a hitch if he still has it) and I can park my daughter at
my folks house for a weekend. I think I saw Michael Quigley from N.C. said
he might be interested in coming up as well. Mike, wanna meet up someplace
and caravan along from Delaware?

Ray Irons
Dover, DE