Re: Viper fan question

From: JAMEPC@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 15:16:29 EDT

The Viper fan keeps my 318 at around 192 degrees in stop and go traffic or
just idling with the air on in 95 degree weather on LOW speed. I now have it
wired so it runs on low when the coolant reaches 180 degrees OR when the air is
on. When it's over 180 AND the air is on, it runs on high and never exceeds
186 degrees (these temps are as per my Auto X-Ray)!
James