Re: Viper fan question

From: DakotaRT@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 17:43:49 EDT

I have a digital water temp gauge and it does read a bit lower with the viper fan. I set my temperature controller so it would be just a bit cooler than the stock fan was for everyday driving.

I took care not to butcher the viper shroud and got it sealed up to the radiator pretty good.

Jim
99 FR RC Dakota R/T
92 FR Stealth R/T TT