Re: RE: Re: Thank you! (attn. Bernd)

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 21:40:17 EDT

Ummmmmmmmmmm,...That could have been me....sorry.

I had some trouble last weekend and as soon as I found I had a potential
problem I had to reload my Compaq and do a hard wipe.

I apologize to anyone who may have gotten a e-mail if it came from my
machine.

My virus and worm definitions were up to date, but my Norton and Mcaffee
anti-virus programs didn't catch it.

Evidently this new "BUG" is a persistent little sucker and very difficult to
detect and dispose of.

Again my APOLOGIES TO ANYONE who got a e-mail..

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD Street,Strip,and Show