BARRY meet info for DC

From: Chris Lambert (chris@dakotausa.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 08:50:38 EDT

Ok well it was not a planned thing but we have some friends coming in from
out of town and also Barry is in town from out of state and wanted to get
together with some dak peps so I said what the hell lets all meet at my
house kill 2 birds with one stone. So the invite is open to all I live in
Dale City, VA just south of DC by 15 miles or so. If ya want to swing in let
me know my cell is 703-409-2368 call me for directions. BYOB

--
Chris Lambert
www.eastcoasttruckin.com