Jon`s intakes. Was viruses or somethin`.....

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 23:40:03 EDT

I really appreciate Jon`s effort in producing these
intakes for the 4.7. To be honest,I didn`t know they
were even available until a few days ago! But I`m
really impressed with the steigerperformance.com
website and how it`s set up. You can even check on the
construction and status of your order in detail. Suck
on that,Airaid!! :)

Steve P.

P.S. Red intakes are actually much more powerful than
yella! :)