Re: Re: Shock saga continued

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 08:41:32 EDT

WELL,....Let me put this way, I've run Gabriel's, Rancho's, and a few other
brands like Ground Force on my past Dak's.......I've also driven
Dak's with other brands of shocks and NONE have rode better than these!

AND I'll tell ya' something else, I've sold more sets of these Edelbrock IAS
Shocks than ANY other brand that AZ CAN GET OR STOCK
and I have NEVER had a set come back for any reason what so ever!

Edelbrock offers a 1 month deal, buy them install them and if you don't like
them return them for a full refund with-in the first month of
purchase.............I've told customers if you don't like them return them
anytime in the first 90 day's and I'll give you your money back.

I upgraded a guy who came in last week with a set of Gabriel's INVADER
SHOCKS that he bought in Utah, these things were shot with-in 6 months of
purchase.

I gave him a full refund on those (he had his sales slip) ordered a set of
the IAS's, they arrived 2 day's later........he installed them in an HOUR
and a half........and came back in and told me they were the best shock he's
had on his '00 3/4 ton 4wd Chevy Suburban EVER!
AND WAS VERY PLEASED!

Andy.........if you don't like them, you get all your money back and your
out about an hour or two for installing and removing them....

Mine installed in an hour, they have been on 2 years and still look brand
new!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show