Re: Edelbrock IAS part numbers

From: ronald bruce taylor,jr (taylor9565@msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 16:14:26 EDT

Andy-

The level of stupidity at these stores get's me every time!

(This is one of the raesons I'm looking at getting out while I'm still
SANE!)

All he has to do is go into the "express" screen, and "MANUALLY" input the
numbers for the shocks..........it'll show a list of parts from various
parts companies and he can select "Edel" for Edelbrock
and manually input the qty of "2" and order the shocks.........

HE'LL HAVE TO DO THIS WITH EACH PART NUMBER!

AZ programmers in Memphis TENN have Not for the life of Me got the
"wittjr's" set up properly........I have to do this all the time!

If you have to, get a "PARTS SALES MANAGER" involved and have him order them
for you..........

I should have known this would happen........sorry ANDY!

The shocks are available....just a matter of knowing how to order them

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 4WD
Street,Strip,and Show