Re: Remove drink holder clips

From: Michael Maskalans (mike-lists@tepidcola.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 14:26:56 EDT

On Friday, August 29, 2003, at 10:42 PM, Jonathan Lumpkin wrote:

> This truck has the 40.20.40 bench (looks like two buckets...but an
> actual
> bench.

yup, that's the right seat

> Where exactly on the top center? Like towards the back? And should
> that whole plastic thing just slide right out?

yeah. you need to push some of the padding out of the way at the top
center. when the drink holder is all the way out, stick your fingers
between the top of it and the bottom lip of that seat. there's a
little catch to push down into the cup holder piece, and then the whole
thing will pull out, and you can take a few screws out and dismantle it
to clean it.

> Hmm, ill look at pics and see if I can find anything, but thanks!!!

if you need me to take a few picts of it, let me know and I will

(and yes, I'm working on the BBQ picts - slowly but surely =) )

--
Michael Maskalans             <http://mike.tepidcola.com/>
mobile.612.618.4652  campus.585.274.2246  fax.954.697.0487