Re: Re: Jon`s intakes. Was viruses or somethin`.....

From: steve preston (steves287dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 20:36:24 EDT

NO NO NO!! Earth to Bob,come in,Bob! :) If you
carefully re-read my text,I believe you`ll find that I
said "Red intakes are very powerful on RED DAKS!!"
:)Yellow goes very well with yellow Daks,etc.,(and
thus makes great power.) Sorry for any confusion here.
Sometimes,the way a sentence is punctuated can cast
the overall intent in a somewhat different light,and
if that was the end result,I apologize! :) But
no,you`re right. Yella intakes do indeed help yella
Daks go faster. But contrasting colors,while
attractive,tend to rob horsepower to some extent.
Thanks. Steve P.