Re: Re: TMP Final Report

From: Dave Downing (ded74@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 11:53:26 EDT

> How was that motel that you stayed at when you went
> to the National R/T meet? Close to the track?

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and it was really nice, it's brand new. There's
also a Motel 6 and another motel there tho that are a lot cheaper. The
hotels are exit 109 on I-95, the track is exit 100, really easy to get to.

> I'll be rooting for you! You're one of the few, super R/T guys
> that I've met :-P
>
> Bob

Thanks Bob, I just appreciate anyone who puts the time and effort into their
truck, whether it's making it faster or making it look good, and if it's a
Dak then it's even better :)

Weather is great for racing right now (well, better than it's been all
summer lol), nice and cool, baro is at 30.09 and rising. Weather Channel
says the humidity is high, but I don't feel it. Now if I can just keep it
from raining, I'll be alright :)

-Dave